Crème brulée with AOP Fourme d’AMBERT
Difficulty level : Easy
30 min in total
For 4 serves
- 100 g Fourme d’Ambert
- 2 egg yolk
- 100 g milk
- 100 g cream
- 20 g powdered brown sugar
- Salt, pepper
Recipe proposed by
Restaurant les Copains
- In a salad bowl, mix the egg yolks, the milk and the cream, add the salt and pepper,
- Mix it all and add a half of Fourme d’ambert (50 g). Blend and pour in crème brulée molds.
- Place the rest of the Fourme d’AMBERT into chips on the top of the crème brulée and bake gently at 105°/ 110° for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the crème brulée with brown sugar and pass them under the flames of a blowtorch. Otherwise, put them few seconds under the grill of a very hot oven
- Set warm with a raisin and walnuts bread.
Lacking inspiration? There are always more recipes to try!