Mediterranean Sea Bream à La Fourme d’Ambert, Pear and Grated Broccoli with hazelnut
- 1 sea bream (600 to 800 g)
- 2 Williams pears
- 200 g Fourme d’Ambert
- 1 shallot
- 1 bunch of chives
- 1/4 broccoli
- 3 cl olive oil
- 10 cl hazelnut oil
- 15 g ground hazelnut
- Salt, pepper
- Descale and fillet the sea bream, chop into small squares and refrigerate.
- Finely chop the shallot and chives.
- Peel and core the pears then cut into squares. Set aside 20 squares as a garnish.
- Cut La Fourme d’Ambert into squares and set aside 20 squares as a garnish.
- Grate the broccoli florets to form a coarse powder.
- Mix the sea bream, La Fourme d’Ambert, shallot, chives and pear with the olive oil.
- Season and serve onto 4 plates using a cookie cutter.
- Mix the grated broccoli with the hazelnut oil and ground hazelnut (setting aside 4 pinches to garnish). Season and form into a dumpling on each plate.
- On each plate, alternate a piece of Fourme d’Ambert with a piece of pear (5 of each on each plate). Sprinkle each plate with the remaining ground hazelnut.
Lacking inspiration? There are always more recipes to try!