Roasted shot potatoes with rosemary and AOP fourme d’ambert
Difficulty level : Easy
45 min in total
For 4 serves
- 150 of AOP Fourme d’Ambert
- 1 kg of washed shot potatoes
- 1 head of garlic
- 2 branches of rosemary
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of espelette pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°.
- Cut the potatoes and garlic head into 2 and lengthwise and place everything in a baking dish.
- Add the rosemary branches.
- Coat the ingredients with olive oil and season with Espelette pepper.
- Bake at 200° for 30 minutes.
- At the exit of the oven divide the AOP Fourme d’Ambert cut into cubes.
- Depending on taste, add a little fleur de sel.
- To be enjoyed without waiting.
Lacking inspiration? There are always more recipes to try!