To make the short crust pastry :
- Mix together all the ingredients
- Leave to rest for 1 hour then roll the dough into a flan tin. Part bake in the oven.
- Peel the tomatoes. Chop half the tomatoes and slice the rest.
- Cook the chopped tomatoes and place them in the bottom of the part-baked tart.
- Arrange the sliced tomatoes and top with the La Fourme d’Ambert cut into strips.
To make the crumble :
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Spread onto baking paper and cook until golden.
- Put the tart back into the oven, adding the crumble towards the end of the cooking.