To prepare this recipe, you need a gratin dish or 6-8cm diameter stainless steel dishes.
- Bring salted water to the boil and cook the lentils. Put to one side.
- Cook the aubergine slices in a pan with olive oil and put to one side on a plate.
- Briefly cook the tomatoes in a pan, season and remove the skin if it comes away from the flesh.
- Whisk the crème fraîche.
- Cut the brioche into pieces that match the size of the aubergine and tomato slices, toast or place under the grill at 200°C until they are lightly browned.
- Take your stainless steel dishes or gratin dish and layer in first the brioche, then the whipped cream with some lentils on top, then an aubergine slice followed by a slice of tomato.
- Cut 3-4mm width discs of Fourme d’Ambert to the same diameter as the vegetables and place these on top. Cook the Millefeuille à La Fourme d’Ambert in the oven at 180°C for 8 minutes.
- In the meantime, garnish the plates with the salad and walnut oil vinaigrette and walnuts.
- Remove from the oven and serve.