PDO Fourme d’Ambert Bonbons
Difficulty level : Medium
30 min in total
For 4 serves
- 1 pastry sheep
- 2 apples
- 100 g de fourme d’Ambert
- 20 g butter
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Peel, core and dice the apples.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the diced apples and honey, and brown. Set aside to cool.
- Slice the cheese.
- Cut th pastry sheet into four 5.5 cm squares,
- and then cut each square diagonally into two triangles.
- Drop a few apple pieces at the wide tip of each triangle,
- and then lay a strip of cheese on the apples.
- Roll up to form a bonbon.
- Close each end of bonbon with kitchen twine.
- Continue until all of the ingredients have been used up.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lay the bonbons ont the oven paper. Bake for 10 minutes.