SALMON PAPILLOTE WITH VEGETABLES AND AOP CRUMBLE FOURME D’AMBERT
- 100 g of AOP Fourme d’Ambert
- 4 salmon pavers of 120 g each
- 1 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 1 shallot
- 150 g flour
- 50 g butter
- A few branches of fresh thyme
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp old-fashioned mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 220°.
- Cut the AOP Fourme d’Ambert into cubes and then add it to the flour and butter. Add a little stripped thyme.
- Mix with your fingertips to form coarse sand.
- With the help of a thrifty, cut strips of vegetables.
- Peel the shallot and chisel it.
- Form papillotes with parchment paper, place strips of vegetables, shallots, a branch of thyme and finally a salmon pavé. Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Cover the crumble salmon with the AOP Fourme d’Ambert.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Continue cooking a little for a crispier crumble.
- To be enjoyed hot.
Lacking inspiration? There are always more recipes to try!