Sardines rillettes with AOP Fourme d’ambert
- 150 g of AOP Fourme d’Ambert
- 200 g of sardines in oil
- 2 roasted peppers
- 5 cl of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of chiseled chives
- Dice the Fourme d’ambert dice.
- Prepare your ingredients: remove the skin from your roasted peppers and cut them into large pieces.
- Drain the sardines in oil.
- In a mixing bowl, put the grilled peppers, sardines and pieces of Fourme d’Ambert.
- Close the bowl of your mixer and mix the whole carefully.
- Put the mixture in a bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, pepper and chiseled chives. Mix and grind the seasoning if necessary.
- Serve immediately with toast.
Lacking inspiration? There are always more recipes to try!