Preheat your oven at 180 °.
Cut the Jerusalem artichoke in 2 or 4 parts (depending on the size). Put them down on a plate. Coat them with some olive oil. Bake in the oven for 30 min or 40 min (depending on the size).
Prepare the seasoning by emulsifying the mustard, the brown sugar and the olive oil together. Season with salt and pepper.
Crush the nuts.
Share the different salads out in a plate, share out the Jerusalem artichoke roasted and still warm. Strew crushed nuts and share out small portions of AOP Fourme d’AMBERT.
Season with mustard vinaigrette before serving.
Roasted Jerusalem artichoke and AOP Fourme d’Ambert warm salad
- 120 g AOP Fourme d’Ambert
- 1 washed Jerusalem artichoke
- A mixture of roquette and frizzy lettuce
- Walnut kernels
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tea spoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of grain mustard
- Ground salt and pepper